VisiMap 4.1has just been launched and you can find out how to try it or buy it here.
Its new features include:
- Support for Office 2007 (Outlook, PowerPoint, Project and Word).
- Export to PDF and XPS formats (these require Word 2007 to be installed).
- Export to single-file HTML archive (MHTML) format.
- Compatibility with Windows Vista.
- Outlook items in maps are now included as embedded package objects in exported MS Word files.
- When you change the Default Maps folder (via the File Locations form), you are now asked whether you wish to move maps files in the old folder to the new.
There are several other changes that techies will enjoy and you can find them here.